Nitrate reactors and calcium reactor share much of the same build, the main differences being the construction of the manifold and lid along with filter pads to separate the media.
Any size calcium reactor listed can be fabricated to use the LSM sulfur media and the prices are the same as the comparable calcium reactor.
Reactors are sized according to chamber size; the first number being the diameter of the tube and the the second set of numbers being the height.
Pictured is our NR612 nitrate reactor. The chamber is 6″ in diameter and 12″ tall, the pump used for this model is the Sicce Syncra 1.5
The NR612 are in stock. Other sizes are custom orders and may take up to 2 weeks to ship.
- All cell cast acrylic construction
- 6″ diameter reaction chamber
- 11″ x 10″ foot print, 18″ overall height
- 3/8” thick lid, flange and base
- Silicone o-ring
- Key hole slot for lid removal
- Full access to the reaction chamber
- Micro ball valve effluent control
- External Sicce Syncra 1.5 pump, bolts to base plate
- New lid with removable screen
- filter pads included to divide the laylers of media.
- Output effluent on lid with push to connect fitting.
- Input feed water on manifold with push to connect fitting.
- 4ft of tubing provided with feed pump harness.
- Media NOT included
- Will hold up to 8 pounds of media